Monday, July 25, 2011

Ladies Shower: June 25, 2011

My sister, mom and aunt Judy offered to throw me a baby shower.  The shower was perfect, I couldn't ask for a better way to spend my Saturday afternoon!
 Good thing we named him Logan :)
The theme of the baby's room is Superman so this sign was perfect for his room! 
 Hand made blanket by one of my co-workers, thanks Judy Johnson!

Baby bingo! 
My mom and me. 
We played the game, guess how big Abby's belly is... some were very close and others, not so much. 


I guess my boss, JoAnn thought I was carrying more than one baby! 


 Mom and cousin Katie.

Superman diaper cake made by my mom and sister 
Bath time diaper cake! 
Sprinkles cupcakes, yummy! 
My mom and sister. Thanks so much for all your hard work, the shower was perfect! 
Me, Michelle and Katie 
 Marcy, me and my mom before the guests arrived.
Marcy and Carly. Thanks Carly for all your help with the shower! 

No comments:

Post a Comment