Friday, August 5, 2011

Logan's Baby Pictures!!!

When Logan was 8 days old, we had Andrea from Artisan Photography come over and take his baby pictures.  She did our wedding photos and when we saw her baby pictures, we knew she had to take pictures of our little man when he arrived. She was so patient with him and we think the pictures turned out SUPER!
 Sporting his Saints hat.... Geaux Saints!
Our sweet baby Logan 
I'm just chilling :) 

 I love how he's looking at me in this picture.
 He's awake!

 His tiny feet and toes.
 This might be one of my favorites!
 Or this one... thank goodness he was sound asleep and didn't move.



Superbear! 
I love the little rolls on his back in this one. 
I think by this point he was tired of taking pictures. 


During the end of the photo shoot, Logan decided he wanted to poop on Tri and it was caught on camera!  Tri's face is priceless, Logan is so lucky to have him as his daddy!  
We couldn't be happier with the pictures!  Thanks again Andrea!  

No comments:

Post a Comment