Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Swimming, Swimming in a Swimming Pool.....

Last week I went to watch Evan and Alex swim with my parents.  While I was there, one of the instructors approached me about starting swim lessons with Logan.  They told us that lessons are free until the baby turns 6 months, so I thought, why not?!?!?   Alex (my friend, not my nephew) and Tori thought it was a great idea so the 3 of us took our boys for their first swim lesson on Nov 29, 2011 at Hubbard Swim School.  Logan and Wyatt LOVED it, while Cole was a little apprehensive at first.  It was so cute to see them enjoying being in the water and it also gave us more time to bond with the little guys.
 Lets see how this goes...
 My little swimmer and me
 Time to get used to being in the water
 The instructor showing us how to get the babies used to the water
 Wyatt checking on Cole to see if he's enjoying himself
 Logan posing for a picture
1, 2, 3 under, time to get his head and face wet... which he didn't mind :)

 Logan working on back floating, he did great!
 Wyatt and Logan back floating (with help from Alex and me). And yes, Alex and I are in the same swimsuit :)
 Logan checking himself out in the mirror
 Cole and Wyatt looking in the mirrors while I fix mine since Logan knocked it over
We had so much fun at swim and can't wait to take the boys back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment