Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Logan's first Thanksgiving was a blast!  My mom cooked a FABULOUS meal and we hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year.  The Tyree family came over and Alex and Evan had fun playing with Logan and all of his toys.  (I don't think they know that most of them are their old toys)
 My fabulous parents.... still in love after so many years together!
 Not sure what Logan is looking at in this picture.
 My beautiful and happy baby and me!  I'm so thankful to have him in my life!  I love being his mommy!
 I think he was a little upset from all the pictures.... or the outfit :) 
 More picture of Logan!
 Check out the turkey on his butt!
 Grammy and Pa with their grandson.
 My favorite picture.... Logan is so loved by his grammy!
 Logan, Pa, me and Grammy
 Tri and his "mini me" on Logan's first Turkey Day
 Checking out my new toy that Pa put together.  Don't tell my PT that I'm playing in this :)
 The beautiful table.
 Family picture time
 Silly face!  
 My mommy and me.... thanks for coming out and helping with Logan all week! We love spending time with you!
 Rudy got to enjoy some Thanksgiving dinner too 
 Alex and Evan showing Logan all the fun stuff on his exersaucer
 Grammy and Evan showing Logan how the toy works
 Pa and Logan.... I think my dad could sit and hold Logan for hours
 Me, Wes, Evan and my mom
 Alex showing Logan and my dad how he plays on the iPad
 Uncle Wes helping Logan stand and take a couple of steps (ok... Wes did all the work)

 My parents with their 3 grandsons.
This picture is off center because my dad took it, but its a great pic of the 3 Berger women.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were sad to see my parents leave.  We can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks when we head to St. Louis to celebrate our cousin, Whitey's wedding!  

No comments:

Post a Comment